'10 Kansas Mopar Cruise

-

racedodge

Reaction score
July 8-11th

http://ksmoparcruise.org

Many details to be finalized, but this will get you started... THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A BLAST.. CRAM PACKED FULL OF STUFF TO DO.

See website for details. Events will be updated there.

thank you and hope to see you there!

To bad its the same weekend as the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa..

To bad its the same weekend as the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa..

not really, to my understanding not too many people from Kansas drive to Pennsylvania for that show. Most of the people that will be on this cruise like local shows more than national ones, or at least it is more feasible for them.

well, usually not until 2 months before.. this time of year is after a big holiday so I would assume you may not address a "crunch" time persay. But, its better to be safe than sorry. I still have to get with the super 8 in kc mo for "cheaper" rooms. The argosy and I are still in negotiation.

make sure you register on the website

Jamey, here's a little bump and a confirmation that I'm in again this year! I'm updating my website's Sponsored Events section finally and I've got you added in as PSC's first 2010 show. It's great to be involved once again.

Still trying to hunt down some cardstock but I'll get the Gift Certificates out to you as soon as I can.

Best of luck for another terrific cruise event!

Jamey, here's a little bump and a confirmation that I'm in again this year! I'm updating my website's Sponsored Events section finally and I've got you added in as PSC's first 2010 show. It's great to be involved once again.

Still trying to hunt down some cardstock but I'll get the Gift Certificates out to you as soon as I can.

Best of luck for another terrific cruise event!

awesome! thanks so much! its gearing up to be a good one!

-
Back