-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge freak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nice set of 11.75 pin type caliper brackets. These are for the larger 11.75 Rotors.

$110 shipped to your door, lower 48 states. Pick up in S.E. Michigan is welcome.

Attachments

• 2 001 (Small).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 665
  • 2 002 (Small).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 513
  • 2 005 (Small).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 604
Quick question, these also come in slider type configuration, correct? What car would I be able to find these off of?

you had them on ebay for 80 and sold them here for 110 ?
Bad FABO Karma dude, just an opinion

you had them on ebay for 80 and sold them here for 110 ?
Bad FABO Karma dude, just an opinion

Nope, sold them with shipping for $100. On ebay the starting bid was $80 and still had a few days left, plus that wasn't with $10 shipping cost. All it takes is two bidders to run the price up way higher than the starting bid. That $80 was not a buy it now price. Its fair, if you wait on ebay and you never know how much it could end up costing, Buy it now prices are usually are a little more than the starting bid but you don't have to risk the selling price going higher than the BIN, which does happen often!

The rare 79-81 St Regis, Newports have the sliders too.

BTW, I took a lost on this item! I also sold a timing cover on fabo a few months back for $20 and ended up paying UPS $17 to ship it. After Pay Pal cost I didn't make anything but helped a member out. Sold a set of used J heads for $60 cash last month to a fabo member.

I guess I could become one of those pricks on ebay who list a rare item at a very high buy it now price and just wait for months and months-even years to see if it sells, that is bad Karma dude.

Open mouth insert foot I stand corrected. I thought it was buy it now, bad Karma for me I Guess.

Hey, dodgefreak or anybody else that might know I have those 11.75 pin caliper brackets pin type calipers and rotors from '76 Cordoba all of which I'm putting on my '69 Valiant what type of spindle do I use? I already converted to large upper and lower BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back