Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
I''v got 2 sets of 11 brake backing plates for sale (only 1 set pictured) and will not be using them. Both sets have been blasted and painted gloss black. I've got at least 1 set of 11 inch brake drums that I can include, but no idea if they're within spec or not. $40 per set of backing plates plus shipping from 22657 (probably large flat rate box - 2 boxes if you want the drums).

Attachments

• stuff for sale 009.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 335
  • stuff for sale 010.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 328
I have a payment pending on one set; the 2nd set I have is still available with or without 11 inch drums

Dartman do you still have a set of the baking plates? If so, please advise from what year and model car they came from and are they 11 x 2.5 in brakes? Also same info for the drums please. Thanks Randy [email protected]

Dartman do you still have a set of the baking plates? If so, please advise from what year and model car they came from and are they 11 x 2.5 in brakes? Also same info for the drums please. Thanks Randy [email protected]

I do have 1 set left. I cannot remember what year/model they came off of. I am told that there are different backing plates for different size shoes for the 11 inch; I was always under the impression it was the width of the shoe area in the brake drum. The drums I have take the 2.5 inch wide shoes and they may or may not be within spec. I figure drums and backing plates ought to fit in a large flat rate box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back