-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this L.B.white classic 115 heater from the original owner a few weeks ago. He bought it new last fall at a cost of $800.00. He used it last winter in his wood shop, but fell and had to sell his shop due to his health. I bought it to put in my shop, but it is a little big for me and it is an unvented heater. I will be doing some paint work so i think it would be better to have a vented heater. It is a L.B.white classic 115. 115,000 btu unvented propane heater, that is in like new condition and has the owners manual. It would be better used in a well ventilated area, unlike my garage that is sealed up and insulated.I gave the guy $400.00 dallors for it and that is what i need out of it. Call me if you have questions 931-239-1361 cell.
Matt

3662945.jpg

Hey Matt, I just wanted to let you know that those heaters are intended for agricultural applications. I believe they are even called "swine heaters". Agricultural heaters arent intended to be used in areas where people will spending any considerable amount of time. In a pole barn that houses livestock it would be fine. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Ya that is what i found out. So i need to try to move this one so if you see or know anyone that needs this type of heater please let them know about it.The area that it is in need s to be well ventalted like a barn. Not sealed up as most garage are.The man i got it from used it in a wood shop, but i think i need a different type, plus like i said it a little on the big end for me. Thaks for the info
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back