12 Volt air compressor opinion?

-
You going to mount it in a vehicle?? If so keep it enclosed some where. I go thru a compressor every 8 months or so. When I replace it this time it will get mounted in the bed . Dirt roads, water etc kill them pretty quick.....Other than them crapping out, I have had no issues with these but be prepared to open the wallet a bit.......

The CORRECT answer is..................

What do you want to do with it?

Well, it sure as hell IS. If he want's to put it on his one ton jitney ta support company equipment, chaingin' big truck tires with a 1" impact, , uh.............duh,.............uh................no

So WHAT do you want it for?

well, it sure as hell is. If he want's to put it on his one ton jitney ta support company equipment, chaingin' big truck tires with a 1" impact, , uh.............duh,.............uh................no

so what do you want it for?

lol

Just for service calls, to run air tools, air jack, inflate tires etc. My question is about quality, both of the above ones are within spec for what I need. I just don't want it to crap out the day after the warranty runs out, like everything else in my "it's not made in the USA anymore life".

Call Northridge 4x4 and talk to David. He is a stand up guy.

-
Back