$1200 for a Frickin Rear Bumper for a 66 Valiant!!

-
Hey read the fine print. It comes with a steak and a *******!!!

I used to sell cores to Tri City also and I have bought a bunch of bumpers from them over the years. They not only do top quality work but they stand behind their work unlike some other guys that show up at most of the shows.

That front bumper for this car was 450$,show chrome,and this bumper is 3-4 of a valiant bumper and is 4 times the weight,and the bumper has 50 years of shelf rust,dings and dents.This is why you don,t smoke drugs,you don,t get the idea that anything 50 years old is worth a million dollars,mrmopartech

Attachments

• DSCF0063.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 134
There's options....

a.baa-Secure-your-car.jpg

I think the idiot can't type straight. He added one to many ZERO's when listing the price. But there are idiots out there that will buy just about anything for any price. He just might have to wait for the rest of his life to find one dumb enough to buy this one.

Really!!?? Just viewed this on ebay.
Does the guy really believe he'll get that....even with some "minor scratches and dings." You can even see a spot that looks like there was tow hook that pulled up the metal at one time!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-NOS-PL...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ac6c0ed0d&vxp=mtr

Another reason why prices for these cars are an arm and a leg.

Maybe I can get $600 for the dent free one I pulled at upullandpay for $45!!

Geeez!

lol........that's ridiculous dude.........i think i bought both front and rear here on fabo and i believe i paid 300 (thanks sabre mill!!) they were in great condition...........i'll keep an eye out for u jeremy.......
higgs

Well at that price the guy is going to be buried with the bumper , might look good on the coffin .

-
Back