Status
Not open for further replies.

RGAZ

Diehard
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not looking for a restoration quality, but I need one that works better than what I got. Odo mileage does not matter and I just need the speedo itself (not the whole instrument cluster). Looking for it shipped to South Carolina or within driving from Upstate SC. 29620. In case you didn't know, it looks like this:

1711126666811.png

Thanks,
RGAZ

Not to be that way, but I would rather deal with a member of the forum as the ebay parts I bought before their definition of "working" is not usually accurate. I would rather have someone here who can help me out and would understand my need.

Unless that is a member on ebay, but i cannot tell. If it is that would be good to know.
RGAZ

Not to be that way, but I would rather deal with a member of the forum as the ebay parts I bought before their definition of "working" is not usually accurate. I would rather have someone here who can help me out and would understand my need.

Unless that is a member on ebay, but i cannot tell. If it is that would be good to know.
RGAZ
Me too...totally agree unless no one responds. It's nice to have options. I have posted a few wanted ads here and had no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back