Status
Not open for further replies.

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is the motor that propelled Mike Robbins lime green KOS 71 Demon to 8.00 1/4 mi passes. Built by Adger Smith in Texarkana. It is fresh with a new Brant crank, BME rods, JE pistons (per Adger), 15-1 CR, filled low deck KB block, heavily worked B1 heads (I think they may be B1 PSO from Wayne County) with relocated valves and T&D rockers (spray lube) and reverse flow water fittings. Steffs vacuum pump and associated parts. Electric water pump. Belt cam drive, crank trigger ignition with MSD distributor for timing. The alum oil pan has a hole for the steering to pass through.

I am selling the engine and ALL associated parts firewall forward. CS1000 data system components (block vac, fuel pressures, NOS pressure, EGTs), reverse flow aluminum radiator and associated hoses, huge custom tube chassis / fenderwell headers (can run torsion bars), with individual EGTs, vacuum system complete, B1 intake (single Dominator) with foggers and solenoids. The engine and accessories are on a motor plate that goes to the top of the frame rails. This stuff is for an A body.

This engine has not made a pass since dyno time and I am trying to get the data from Nelson Competition in Florida where the motor was last touched. It is currently in the Demon and runs, boy does it run!. I just bought the KOS car and am changing it to drive the street as well as race so a iron block 540 I have is going in. You can hear the motor run and take a ride in the car to feel (some) of the power.

All this info is second hand as I do not have build sheets - Adger Smith has told me most of this.

Send a PM if interested.

Asking $15K for this complete motor and all the associated parts. Located near Huntsville, AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back