"13 Episodes" LOLOL old TV series "The Westerner", Brian Keith

-
I enjoy these old westerns, I don't remember ever seeing it.
Thank you, will check it out

Our TV has the roku crap on it ans I have no clue how to use it. It probably requires going online with it which I won't do.

Unless it's somehow FREE.

Our TV has the roku crap on it ans I have no clue how to use it. It probably requires going online with it which I won't do.

Unless it's somehow FREE.
Everything I watch off the Roku box is free. I am not "signed up" for anything. There is plenty of old stuff. I admit some if it is annoying. Some movies have annoying ads and some Roku "channels" are more ads/ more annoying than others. You do have to connect it online, this is no different than putting your laptop online

Are you aware that there is also a lot of free movies on YouTube? FINDING them can be "annoying." I have an adapter to hook video from the laptop to the TV but I don't really use it that much

Everything I watch off the Roku box is free. I am not "signed up" for anything. There is plenty of old stuff. I admit some if it is annoying. Some movies have annoying ads and some Roku "channels" are more ads/ more annoying than others. You do have to connect it online, this is no different than putting your laptop online

Are you aware that there is also a lot of free movies on YouTube? FINDING them can be "annoying." I have an adapter to hook video from the laptop to the TV but I don't really use it that much
Yeah we've watched a few on my laptop. I can go online with what I HAVE on the tv, but I caint figure it out. LOL I have a really high end Yahama soundbar specifically designed for deaf bastards. It has blootoof and alexa and all that online chit, but I'm too stupid to access it, even after readin the deestruckshuns. There's just no hope. lol

-
Back