13" wheels /tires who uses

-

VDART

Reaction score
how many guys/dolls still run the 13" wheels? I have a complete set of 175/70/13 wheels/tires tires are date coded 2012--

I'm just wondering who still runs these?
thanks Lawrence

maybe fits an old VW??!!LOL I spoted a set of 13 's in a shop where they sell used ( mainly old 14-15 and 16.) tires. they were mint. he said VW guys come in looking for them. go figure....

I just counted my "supply" of 13's, came to like 16 rims!LOL trade for some 14 sbp??? LOL
hey, ya paying finder fees for old electric fans????? LOL

I'll trade for some 14" sbp, finders fee for a fan -- possible-- would need to see the fan.

I was thinking of trading my collection of 13's for some sb 14's!!!!

my other half ( actually her share is 41.8%) does fair amount of this farm sale, yard sale, fleemarket "crap", I can have he keep her lookout for fans, give her your cell and she could tell you what she finds. finder fee: 10% of those $5000 fans!! LOL me. I don't know the difference in old junk fan and a "collectable" fan!!!

Just for the record, I still have factory 13" SBP's on my '69 Valiant. Someone put undersized Goodyear tires on it which I have to change out, but I have too much tread to justify the swap at the moment.

-Kurt

-
Back