-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an up-date on what is left. There are choke pull off's new and used, 3 choke thermostats 2 of them are non electronic, and there is one slant 6 electronic, ballast resistors 1 new 4 prong and 3 new 2 prong also 2 used 4 prong and 2 used 2 prong used ones are $10.00 each shipped, 3 used black electronic voltage regulators and 1 used silver voltage regulator $10.00 each shipped, 1-8 cyl black and 1-6 cyl tan dist caps both new, 1 new coil but the black is scratched up from being moved around, also 1 black electronic ignition box part number 3874020 stamped 1975. Look at the pictures if you have any questions contact me.
Thanks
Bob

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

Last edited:
Do you still have the 1974 V8 electric choke? I could be interested. I looking at the one still in plastic. Thanks. Pm me

Here is a picture of what I have left, if you are interested in anything or all contact me I am sure we can work out a deal. I tested the three remaining used voltage regulators on my Scamp and all work well, the two used 4 pin ballast's and the two used 2 pin ballast's are dirty but not broken. All four of the two pin ballast's on the right of the picture are new never mounted. There is a speaker switch cover and knob both in good shape, also a intake vacuum nipple. The coil is new but scratched up, just about all the choke pull-off's are new. There is a new tan 6 cyl dist. cap along with a new rotor, also a glove box locking part and there is a package of MOPAR rope gaskets, not sure where they go or what they are for but they are there if anyone can use them.

058.JPG

059.JPG

061.JPG

060.JPG

057.JPG

Last edited:
I do need and want one or two stove chokes for the slant 6. Price and do you take PayPal. If not how do you want your money.

Second from the bottom right side new 2 pin ballast resistor SOLD on eBay. Only the top two new ones on the right side left along with the four used ones on the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back