14" Fenton alum slots for sale-like new

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
There is a guy selling a set of Fenton alum slots that were ona car for about 2 years and have never been in the salt/ winter. They still have center caps. Sizes are 14x7 and 14x9. He is asking $325 for the set.-this is what he wrote:
Two 14"x7" with 3 1/2" back space and two 14"x9" with 3 1/2" back space. All four wheels are old school, car five lug, uni-lug, fit Chevy, Ford, Mopar, AMC. All four wheels have center caps. All four wheels are in new like condition and show worthy. These wheels never saw any winter salt or bad weather. No disappointments.
pm me for info on him. I have no affiliation and will not gain from this. Just passing on info.
These are located in eastern PA Not too far from Allentown I believe. They are 4 1/2" unilug. I was told these would not fit a duster correctly. Are they right? Or will they fit?

Attachments

• a fenton backside jpg.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 206
  • a fenton front.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 238
  • a fenton rear jpg.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 220
You might want to put your location, if not the thread has a tendency to disappear.

Bill S.

sorry about the no info- These are located in eastern PA Not too far from Allentown I believe. They are 4 1/2" unilug. I was told these would not fit a duster correctly. Are they right? Or will they fit?

if you have drum brakes in the front they will work. from what ive read, if you have disc brakes, they will rub the caliper, but i cant tell you they will for sure, as i have never tried. they sure are clean wheels, i would love to have the fronts.

73abodee- yeah- I like these also- if he only had 14x6 and 14x7. Atleast the 14x6 upfront, I may be able to space it just enough to clear the caliper and not rub the fender. As much as I wanted the slots-Im quickly steering away from them. I have it down to 14x6 ralleys up front with 215/70's and 15" ralleys in back with 255/60's. With those sizes-tirerack.com has Firestone Firehawks for $400 plus shipping and tax. And those are rated better than the BF Goodrich's, and cheaper. I have to look up Coopers but I see those are getting higher priced like the BF's. All seasons with decent snow snow traction-just incase I need to driver her in the cold.

-
Back