[WANTED] 14 inch Mag style wheel covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means NOS when he says new. He better get his wallet out for NOS if he could even find them.

I have decided to purchase Mag 500's cheaper than the NOS mag wheel cover. I like the looks of the Mag style wheel cover but if I could even find them they would be stupid expensive. It will be awhile before I can purchase the 500's as they are on national back order till sometime in December.

Dodge made theirs and so did Plymouth.....it would help find them if you know the difference.....

Obviously nobody reads all the reply's. FABO needs to come up with a way that the OP can DELETE his post if so needed. PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!
I HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE MAG 500'S I AM NO LONGER LOOKING FOR THE MAG STYLE WHEEL COVERS

Obviously nobody reads all the reply's. FABO needs to come up with a way that the OP can DELETE his post if so needed. PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!
I HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE MAG 500'S I AM NO LONGER LOOKING FOR THE MAG STYLE WHEEL COVERS

there is a way...and you have to do it.....It is called marking it as "found" at the top of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back