-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am doing a complete front disc brake and rear end swap from a 74 swinger to my70 swinger and These will not fit on the new setup so they need to go. I have done research and found a very wide range of opinions on what they are worth and I have come to the conclusion they are worth what i can get for them.

they are in pretty good shape with little rust here and there under the trim rings but over all very good driver quality. I am not sure if the trim rings are original to the wheels or not.

so with that i am open to reasonable offers all prices agreed on will be plus shipping.

I will start at 400.00 or best offer plus shipping Thank you

View attachment wheels3.jpg

View attachment wheels6.jpg

View attachment wheels1.jpg

View attachment wheels2.jpg

View attachment wheels4.jpg

View attachment wheels5.jpg

View attachment m18.jpg

What would shipping be to 62060 Thanks!

the tires are old and would not make sense to ship with the wheel so i would have to figure out how much the wheel weighs in order to get a shipping idea

Will you sell the trim rings separate? If so, how much with shipping to 60560? are they dinged or dented up?

Will you sell the trim rings separate? If so, how much with shipping to 60560? are they dinged or dented up?

trim rings are in great shape but at this time i don't want to separate them from the wheels

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back