14 Inch SBP Largest Wheel Width

-
Replace both my standard rear steel wheels with wilder 14 inch wheels to mount 235-60-14 tires and use the same dog dish hub caps. Must be SBP.
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I think you can comfortably mount "235-60-14 tires" on 14x7 or 14x8 sbp wheels. You may be able to go wider, but I think that is the recommended size wheel for the tires you are describing and those should fit well and look good on most A-bodies.

You can certainly go wider, but you'll find it much easier to find reasonably priced tires in the size you described.

Keep an eye on the "Tires and Wheels For Sale (Mopar Hubcaps Too)" forum for some.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=102

I used to have a pair of 14x10 aluminum slot wheels with L-60 14 tires on the rear of a 70 Duster but havent seen anybody making them for years.

I have a set of 14x7 1/2 custom made that I run 245/60/14s on , just swapped the back to 15s but still run them on the front of my cuda

I have a set of 14x7 1/2 custom made that I run 245/60/14s on , just swapped the back to 15s but still run them on the front of my cuda

So, you have 245/60-14s on 14 x 7.5 rims on the front of your Barracuda? I'm asking because I picked up some 14 x 7 wheels and was pondering what size tires would fit. What is your backspacing? Which brakes do you have? I have the factory K-H disks and SBP, obviously. Thanks.

I have 2 14X7 custom wheels from Stockton in California .... i had 245-60-14 on my 69 Dart with NO issues .. let me know if interested

-
Back