Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan santin

Buck eye jim you gotta go
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello there, I am looking for a set (four wheels) of SBP slotted mag/aluminum wheels. I am preferably looking for 14x6, 14x7 or 14x8 rims.
If you have wheels like the ones I am looking for it would be greatly appreciated if you could also list their back spacing.

Thanks for reading

Ethan

I have a pair of 14x6 and 14x7 that I would consider trading for either 14x6 or 14x7 steel wheels. I have new correct mag wheel lug nuts as well. Shipping would kill it since we're on opposite sides of the country.

I have a pair of 14x6 and 14x7 that I would consider trading for either 14x6 or 14x7 steel wheels. I have new correct mag wheel lug nuts as well. Shipping would kill it since we're on opposite sides of the country.
hey thanks for replying, Would you happen to know the backspace on those wheels? Sorry, I dont have 14x7 or 14x6 steelies, I only have the original 14 inch steelies on my duster. I think there either 14x5 or 14x4.5.

hey thanks for replying, Would you happen to know the backspace on those wheels? Sorry, I dont have 14x7 or 14x6 steelies, I only have the original 14 inch steelies on my duster. I think there either 14x5 or 14x4.5.
I don't off the top of my head, but they are for A bodies.

Alright I see, do you have any photos of these wheels? what kinda shape are they in?
I can get some. I'll get the backspacing too. They're in very good condition. A good polishing and they would be really nice.

great thank you
The 6s are 3 1/4 backspacing and the 7s are 3 3/4 backspacing. The two 6s are Fenton Wheels but the 7s don't have a name. They are near identical but for the width and backspacing. None have any bad scratches that cannot be polished or lightly sanded out.
WHEELS.jpg

Thank you for proving the photo and backspaceing. I just recently installed front disk brakes on my duster and its pushed my front wheels out a bit, I dont know exactly how much and want to measure to make sure that your front 6s will be a good fit. I will pm you tomorrow. thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back