-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzmax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of four or five matching 14-inch small bolt pattern wheels. A set of 14 x 4.5 steel wheels would be fine, 5.5's even better and I'm not opposed to something else interesting. I'm located in Elkton, MD and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet.

The wheels would probably work, but not the drag radials. Where in Maine are you? I used to live up there and spent a lot of time at Oxford Dragway, New England and Winterport.

I've found a pair of 14 x 4.5 steel wheels and would love to find a pair of 14 x 5.5 for the back.

Still looking. I actually need three wheels as I need a spare too. 14 x 5 1/2's preferred, but reasonably priced 14 x 4 1/2's will do.

im pretty sure the 13" wheel is the one for the spare i dont think a 14 will fit in there. unless you change the profile of the tire i guess.

i saw a post on it the other day in here somewhere

im in the same boat looking for 14"s but it will be a while before my car is running so im in no hurry

I have 2 sets of 4 or 8 total 4.5 wides. Also have one 5.5" wide.Not anywhere near you though.

Are you willing to ship? If so IM me a price for two 4.5's to 21921. Thanks.

Anyone else got any steel wheels?

Are you willing to ship? If so IM me a price for two 4.5's to 21921. Thanks.

Anyone else got any steel wheels?

I can ship the two I have if you don't want to come get them E-mail me and I'll check the shipping.

i have for crager ss 14 x6 or seven located in sw missouri call me if you have any interest alan 417-334-2985 thanks and have a nice day

I think they would be @ 200 to ship..I think i is 50.00 for every 25 pounds..wish it were cheaper..

i have for crager ss 14 x6 or seven located in sw missouri call me if you have any interest alan 417-334-2985 thanks and have a nice day

Thanks, but I've never been a fan of Cragars

I can ship the two I have if you don't want to come get them E-mail me and I'll check the shipping.

You never sent the pics, but if you do and they're good I'll give you $45 for a pair shipped. My zip is 21921, let me know.

I think they would be @ 200 to ship..I think i is 50.00 for every 25 pounds..wish it were cheaper..

Shipping's not that crazy, I sent four 14-inch wheels with 195-70-14 tires from here to Chicago for under $100 and they were packaged individually. Two rims boxed together via UPS wouldn't be that bad. A 15 x 15 x 11 box that weighs 30 pounds is $14.37 from Acto, NJ to here.

You never sent the pics, but if you do and they're good I'll give you $45 for a pair shipped. My zip is 21921, let me know.

Well, I never sent the PICS because you wanted me to bring the wheels halfway to you! When I need parts I either have them shipped or pick them up. I am only 20 miles into NJ, I just assumed you didn't need them that bad.

[FONT=&quot]You told me twice you’d send pictures before we discussed picking them up, you never sent them. Second, I don’t care if when you’re buying parts you pick them up or not. I made you an offer, you can accept that or not.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You told me twice you’d send pictures before we discussed picking them up, you never sent them. Second, I don’t care if when you’re buying parts you pick them up or not. I made you an offer, you can accept that or not. [/FONT]

$45 shipped?? lol No thanks - You can keep looking. I'm not giving the wheels away($15 each), the local junk yards get $25 each for crap Honda wheels! GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back