14" keystones rims for sale

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Have a complete set of small bolt Keystone rims from a 70 duster. excellent shape two are 14" x 6 and two are 14" x 8". $350 obo Will trade for set of big bolt rims rallies or police wheels some thing big bolt even nice 15`steel rims. My car is a 72 scamp will take parts as trade as well. Can send pictures. Hamilton Ontario Canada.

Have a complete set of small bolt Keystone rims from a 70 duster. excellent shape two are 14" x 6 and two are 14" x 8". $350 obo Will trade for set of big bolt rims rallies or police wheels some thing big bolt even nice 15`steel rims. My car is a 72 scamp will take parts as trade as well. Can send pictures. Hamilton Ontario Canada.
Pictures

IMG_4083.jpg

I'll have to get more pictures, they are in all the same shape (from the same car). One in the picture is the front and the other is the rear. All four of them are in the same shape.

I like them but my kids didn't. I am sorry however, I think they will not last long on the market.

ian.

Anybody need these?? I will trade for a set of cop car or rallie wheels Big bolt) or even 15" steel wheels.... Or any parts for a 64 valiant or 72 scamp (inner fenders, hood with scoop or anything that will fit these cars (decent slant six and tranny).....anyone, anyone....

I have got 4 bbp 14" rallies c/w rings and caps in average condition. Do your wheels require shouldered lug nuts and do you have them? Greg from Fort Erie

Sold, gone to a good home. Traded for another set of cop car wheels with no rust and tires. Those old keystones where in storage for the last 12 years and in excellent shape, I'm just glad some one could use them. Their going on a 69 barracuda. If you can't sell it trade it, lots of us poor suckers can use the stuff people just leave to rust away becuase they can't get a millon dollars for it. Aren't we all always looking for deals anyway...lol...love the hobby, hate the prices...

-
Back