14" SBP Wheels

-

Drg racr

Reaction score
Are there any manufacturers still making the 14" mags with the small bolt pattern? What is the widest wheel I can get? I have a pair of 275/60D14 Pro-Trac tires I'd like to use.

I believe a 245/60R14 is the widest you will find these days. I think a 275/60 has been gone for some time. Fat tires for a 14" wheel are getting very difficult to find, new.

I did find these but 24.49" height would be on the short side and $276 for BFGs is questionable.

BF Goodrich Blackwall - 265/50R14
http://www.cokertire.com/bf-goodrich-blackwall-245-50r14-1.html

I imagine these tires have been around for a while, but they're still in good shape. The tread still looks new, and no cracking on the side walls. Right now, they're on Mopar rally wheels.

I see that. Just trying to point out that he should get a wheel width for tires that he can get, not the ones he has. For example, he doesn't want to get a 10" wheel for those 275s, then down the road, not be able to find tires.

His wheel size choice should be based on what tires are available on the market.

I guess I was just thinking ahead.

Cragar old school s/s wheels are available but at a high cost, Sprint alum slots are still available and Wheel vintiques have the rallys all are offered in 14 inch and 8 inch being the widest in small bolt pattern. Your only other option being custom widening.

I just saw the Wheel Vintiques wheels on the Summit Racing website. I think my 275's will work with 8" wheels. They're on 6" wheels now!!

I have forsale ... 14X7 4.5 backspacing steelies with 245.60.14 tires ..... Stockton made the wheels and tires are like new ... less than 500 miles ...

-
Back