14 X 7 Steel Wheels

-

66cuda-s

Reaction score
I have a question...

Is there any market for 14 X 7 BBP steel wheels? I think they are factory MOPAR wheels. Two came with my 66 Barracuda (go figure - the guy told me they were the 5.5" wide rims used on the Formula S).

If they were cuda wheels, wouldn't they be SBP? And I don't think mopar ever made a 14x7. Maybe they were widened?

Those would be great for the rear of a Duster, paired with the stockers on front.

So many people run the 14" - 15" stagger to get big tires on the back. I'd rather have the same diameter all the way around, and you really need to run 60 series on an A-Body with 15"s, which I don't care for.

I'm sure they will sell if you put them in the for sale section. But given Craven's suspicions, confirm what they really are before listing.

I will re-measure and take some pictures. This is what I remember from my initial measurements a few months ago.

OK, I stand corrected...

They are actually 14 X 6 wheels. When I measured them, I did both measurements, I guess the 7" number stuck in my mind. Also, they are BBP, I measure about 4.25" center to center between opposite holes (my SBP wheels measure about 3.75" center to center).

I looked around on them to see if there were any markings, my 66 Barracuda wheels have information stamped on them on the inside (size, part number, date code, etc.). I cannot find anything on these, except for the PLY 14" marking from a wrecking yard. Can anyone tell me if they should have markings? They do have a thick coating of paint that could be hiding something.

Anyway, here are some pictures. So, my original question is: Is there a market for these? Or should I just scrap them?

Thanks,
66Cuda-S

Another question: I measure about 4-1/4" center to center. Is this correct for BBP?

-
Back