-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1411 750 CFM Edelbrock carburetor for sale. It was on my 69 Barracuda’s modified 340. It ran really nice for several years. About 4 years ago, I blew the car apart for a complete restoration. Life and work got in the way and the carb wound up sitting in a box for about 3 1/2 years. When I got the car completely back together, the engine started up fine and seemed to run fine. However, when driving, there was a bad flat spot when I stepped on the gas pedal (felt like no accelerator pump). It would cruise fine down the street or highway, but when trying to accelerate, it would stumble. I tried a rebuild kit, and it was a little better, but not at all like it was before. I called the Edelbrock tech line, and they said that if properly rebuilt, the carb should be like new. I am an excellent mechanic, but I guess carb rebuilding isn’t my specialty, so I ordered a new Edelbrock Thunder Series carb. I am asking $75 plus shipping, so if you are good at rebuilding carbs, you can have a good 750 Edelbrock for around $100. I have a short video of it running with today’s paper’s date in it to prove it was running as of 10/18/2016, but I am having trouble uploading it. My laptop saves it as a Quick Time Movie (.MOV). Any suggestions? I’d like to post it here. I may have to send the video as a text, so PM me.

1411.JPG

carb.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back