-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some wheels to mount some slicks on for my 69 cuda. SBP 15 by 8 used or if anyone has bought them new and found a good price please share any info you may have. Thanks Tom

I bought a set of 15 X 8 SBP rally wheels from Summit a few years ago, they sold me wheels made by wheel vintiques for over $30 less than what I was quoted by Wheel Vintiques directly. They cost me $97 each and they shipped them to me for the $10 "handling charge".

Summit sells them for more now, but I would compare them to the others before I bought.

Bob

I bought a set of 15 X 8 SBP rally wheels from Summit a few years ago, they sold me wheels made by wheel vintiques for over $30 less than what I was quoted by Wheel Vintiques directly. They cost me $97 each and they shipped them to me for the $10 "handling charge".

Summit sells them for more now, but I would compare them to the others before I bought.

Bob

Thanks Bob.
I checked with them, they are 110.00 plus 11.00 shipping now. Thats not bad i guess. I need to double check my back spacing theirs is 4.65, not sure if that will work. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back