-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muad'Dib15

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm switching to disc brakes and can't drill these out to the BBP so I'm selling my Cragar S/Ss. asking $450, 15x8, 4.250 back spacing, 245/60 15 BF Goodrich tires, tires and wheels have less than 3500 miles on them, probably closer to 3000. They'll come with the left and right lugnuts as well.

thewheel.jpg
washed the blue off later that day, they aren't quite that new looking at the moment because of road grime, but I'll clean them up and they should look brand new when I'm done.

Milwaukee, WI $450 Will fit any A body with drum brakes all the way up to 76 and disc brakes up to 72.

Is this a set of 4? and sbp would be 72 and below so they wouldn't fit my 75 duster, correct?

pm sent.
No, it's a set of 2. I didn't have the money for 4 at the time so I just got two and stuck them on the front because of clearance issues on the back. :D Yes, they are the SBP of 5x4 so they won't fit anything 73 and up with disc brakes, they will fit on any A body with drum brakes all the way up to 76 though, but can't be drilled out to 5x4.5. sorry.

Small bolt pattern carried up to 76 with drum brakes. So if he doesn't have disc brakes, they will fit. It's the 72 and earlier disc brakes that are SBP.

Thank you, post edited to include said information. I didn't know that.

Tires and wheels still for sale. Selling 2 of them not 4 like some may have thought.

PM Sent. How did these clear on the back of your 66? 8 inch wide with that tire size...any rubbing?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back