-
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my LBP Torque Thrust II and brand new BFG's These tires have never been driven on. Fronts are 15x7 with 3.75 Back spacing with 215/60/15 BFG's. Rears are 15x8 with 4.50 Back spacing with 275/60/15 BFG's.

Price: $825
b4360588.jpg

3b83e6d8.jpg

7a411872.jpg

e7b2e88d.jpg

Dang, did you totally change directions on your project, or are you getting out of the hobby? You've been selling off everything.

Dang, did you totally change directions on your project, or are you getting out of the hobby? You've been selling off everything.

I bought new wheels and tires for my build.. yes I change plans everyother wk.. I buy at full price and sale for 1/2 price.. I love FABO! lol

LOL i know the feeling I change my mind way to much. was going 426 hemi then stroked 440 and maybe now 5.7 hemi who nows whats next.
:banghead:

yur killin' me Jason , i cant look @ the forsale adds anymore :banghead:

Sorry didn't get around to getting better pics.. will do tomorrow though

I will split these up if I need to make a sale..

Wheels $550 plus shipping
4 new Tires $255 plus shipping

I really wish you would get rid of the guy in your signature line. LOL

People walking by at work keep saying, "What the hell" any time I have a post of yours pulled up. LOL

C'mon u know u like it!

LOL

It does make me laugh BUT.... LOL

Heres a funny story for you.

About three years ago I was on this site and was clicking around just as my wife walked by. Well somebody here had a huge SWINGER in their signature line. Of course as fate would have it, I clicked off it just as she walked by.

Heres how it went.

She said, "What the hell were you looking at?"
I said, "Cars"
She said, "I saw swinger and then you clicked off it when I came by!"
I said, "A Swinger is a damn Dodge Dart. It aint my fault you dont know what the *&^% a Dart Swinger is!"

You can imagine where the conversation/argument went from there. LOL

I actually back clicked and showed her the line and then showed her what a Swinger is. And being the smartass I am, I followed that up with "If I was going to be on a swinger site, wouldnt I have to have a wife who was into it? DUH!"

Every time we are at a show now and I see a Swinger I point at it and laugh.
As you can probably tell she wasnt a car girl til we got married five years ago. She thought Mopar was any old car. LOL

Good stuff.. lol.... My wife laughs every time she see's my sig. She doesn't know jack about cars but I show her some of the post and she just shakes her head and tells me to get off the computer and go play outside!

So you want to buy my wheels? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back