15" steel rims for (4") small bolt pattern?

-

MY68-GTS

Runs on Voldka
Reaction score
Trying to get 15" factory steelies on the rear of my (small bolt pattern)
68 dart, i know 15's never came in the 4" bolt pattern.

I was hoping Stockton Wheels in California could do custom small bolt pattern, 15" rim?

Would it be safe to order a 7" wide rim?
What about the backspace for a 68 dart?

I was thinking it would be a 4" backspace but my rear end is out now so i can't measure.

Thanks very much for any input

I've since sold the car but I put 15x7's on the front and 15x8 on the rear of my'71 duster. They were small bolt pattern rallys. I'm not sure what the backspacing was, but they were made by wheel vintiques and I got them through Summit. Just talk to the guys there they should help you out on the backspacing.

15x7 from wheel vintiques will have a 4.25 backspace and 15x8 is 4.5. Dart wheel wells are tight when going larger. I'm currently running 235/60/15 MT drag radials on mine. I believe that 255's will fit,but it will be close. It depends a lot on the car since they are all a little different. Have you moved the springs in with offset hangars? What modes have you done to the rear end? Minitubbed?

If you are thinking about sbp custom 15" wheels be ready for a long wait from stockton. I have been waiting for two months and still do not have my wheels. They need sbp donor wheels to build the custom wheels and I guess they are hard for them to find.

Thanks for the input.
Haven't done the mini-tub and no offset on the leafs either.
Better keep it at 15X7 in the rear i guess.

I have a set of 15 inches wheels with the small bolt pattern that are back spaced 3inches powdercoated black do these help you ??

Try Wheeler Dealer 1271 River Rd Holtswood PA 717-284-2638. Made me a set of 15X7 steel also make spb rallies. Takes trades and has good prices and excellent service.

Thanks, i think i found a set close to home...gotta love that

On April 3/09 I ordered 15" sbp steel rims from a popular custom wheel shop. They said they would ship in mid June. I agreed and gave them my visa number and they took the money. I called early in June to see how the rims were progressing and I was told that it looks like they will ship late June. They said they would email me a date when they would be shipped. I did not receive the email after replying to it days after. I tried calling and they said they would call back with a date and never did. Yesterday I was put on hold for 10 minutes. What would you guys do.

Everything worked out. Called again today and got an answer. Shipping next week.

Hi Guys
I thought I would give an update. Sorry it took so long. I was at a car show in the spring and I was hit buy a guy with a trailer turning too sharp around a turn. It caused alot of damage. I just got the car back about a month ago. At any rate here are the pictures of the stockton rims with a 5" back space with the offset spring kit and M/T ET streets 275 60 15.

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

Sweet, looks great.
Love the Vinyl top & poverty caps too....

-
Back