15x10?

-
You'll need the right backspace too unless you plan to chop out the rear quarters like the 68 SS hemi cars. I recommend 6-1/2" backspace on a 10" wheel, but I don't know if thats an "off the shelf" measurement or if you'll have to have them made. I guess it depends on what wheel you're buying.

Good Luck.

George

On my 1970 Dart I added the mini tubes, moved the springs under the frame and had the differential narrowed to 51" drum to drum if memory serves me correctly. With this I can fit 15x10 rims with 4.5 inches of back spacing. I have run 15x28x11 slicks and N50 15 street tires which are around 27" tall.

I did a mini tub & triangulated 4 link and got 325/50/15's on a 10" Steelie Wheel with 5.5 Backspace. I did Narrow a B Body Rearend 3 3/4" on each side and they sit dead center in the wheel well. This puts right at 12" of rubber on the ground. This is on a 67 Dart GT.

Here is a link that shows the whole process of what it took me to do the Mini Tub, 4 Link etc.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=101437

On my 70 Dart, I had A narrowed Dana 60 built to 49 5/8" disc to disc, I did a mini tub job and spring relocation and I have two sets of wheels: 17x11 with 4 1/4" backspace with 315/35/17 tires. The second set of wheels are 15x10 with 3 3/4" backspace with 295/50/15 tires...

Yes, take your pick here. The Mancini one is Just like the more expensive MP unit accept it is $53.00 Cheaper!

If you have the ability to make your own that is the cheapest way. I have a whole $12.00 into my front hangers.
There is also a member here that sells them Laser cut for I think $40.00, you will need to do a search. You would also need the spring perches that go on the axle and the rear hanger assembly. If you piece it together you will save a little but maybe not so much with shipping compared to the kit already done.

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/sprinrelkit.html

Is there a reason why you need to buy new rear shackles? I wonder how much the spring perches are...... need to start price shopping :D

In run a spring relocation kit on my Scamp with a narrowed rear axle, mini tubbed and I fit 28 x 13.50s DOT ET streets. If you buy a MP kit it will come with the rear shackles, tubes for the rear frame and boxes made for the front hangers, plus directions.

-
Back