-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a really nice pair of rare Cragar aluminum Drag Stars, they are identical to the Weld ProStars but they are slightly better as they have 5 screws that secure the center piece and makes balancing easier than the ProStars.

They are 15X8, 4.5" bolt pattern, with 3.5" backspacing. I bought these cuz they were in mint condition and came with the Cragar center caps which are worth decent money, browse Ebay and you'll see what I mean. I had one wheel mounted but I've decided I need a 4.5" backspacing for my car, I just want to get my money back out of these.

$300 SHIPPED for both wheels and two center caps(not 4), no tires included. I'm getting the one wheel dismounted tomorrow, my local shop has a new machine with nylon tools that don't scratch the wheel. You can also buy Weld center caps for $10 each, they fit these wheels if you need them to match your front wheels. These wheels are identical to Welds and I'm told were made in the same factory.

PM me here. I have the boxes they came in and can ship them the day you pay or the next day.

Attachments

• 20150224_201339.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 20150224_200845.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 245
What size tire is that you mounted? was the tire more the issue? I will check my back space when I get home tonight see if they fit my 69 Barracuda

I sent you a PM, yes 275/60/15 is my issue. It's an old Dunlop tire with huge sidewall but they sure look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back