-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheech14

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In search of a pair of 15x8" wheels , large bolt pattern, with 4 1/2" backspacing. I am kinda looking for steel wheels - any style, standard, Rally, Police but would consider alloy wheels if they are in decent condition. Going on the back of a stock fenderwell 65 Barracuda for weekend use. In a straight line. The car has an 8.75 rear and stock location springs. Could be fun, but if I have too much fun, I will need subframe connectors as well. Thanks! Cheech14/ Art (RT).

Thanks, also open for partial trades if you have headrests for bucket seats and/or SB A/C pullies and brackets.

With the early A Barracuda, there is not much room in the fender well - I will have to do some measuring, but I am pretty sure that with an 8" wheel it will be not quite enough backspace and will have clearance issues.

JMHO, but I believe you are correct - 8" wheels will not fit. I have a 66 Valiant with 15x7 steelies with 245/60/15 on the rear, and 15x6 steelies with 215/65/15 on the front, and it's all I can get in there on both ends. There is just enough clearance to work, but there's nothing more to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back