Not open for further replies.

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
4 each 16/35-15LT Super Swamper TSL Boggers with polished chrome rims. Located in Lebanon, OH. $750.

Attachments

• IMG_20140413_114631_089.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 890
  • IMG_20140413_151912_816.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_20140413_115433_102.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 327
Sell or trade the tires separate from the rims? I'm running 5.5 on 5 lug. Any plugs or weather cracking, bead issues? I don't see any but figure I'd ask anyways. Also take any trades? I got laptops and color laser printers. And if any of this works, I can arrange to get them shipped to me.

Thanks and let me know.

btw... why on earth are you selling truck tires on a "A" body website, lol.

Sell or trade the tires separate from the rims? I'm running 5.5 on 5 lug. Any plugs or weather cracking, bead issues? I don't see any but figure I'd ask anyways. Also take any trades? I got laptops and color laser printers. And if any of this works, I can arrange to get them shipped to me.

Thanks and let me know.

btw... why on earth are you selling truck tires on a "A" body website, lol.

Currently, I would prefer to sell the tires with the rims. There is very minimal weather marks on two of them and the other two have a bit more; I do not know of any bead issues on them as I've only had them for a couple weeks, but have not seen them loose any air. I'd prefer money instead of trades as I need cash to purchase more parts for the truck.

I know they aren't for the typical A-body, but I figured there might be somebody on this site with interest other than A-bodies. :D

By the way, I love your Dart.

Thanks,

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back