17" magnum 500

-
You should be able to run them. Just note that with the front, you're not going to be able to get that big of a tire on there. Maybe a 225/50/17 at most. Depending on your rear end will dictate how much room you have for the rear, but a 245/45/17 shouldn't be hard.

Ouch, those are pricey! Cool though none the less. A cheap alternative, 03-04 mustang mach 1 wheels look very similar and you can get a set for what one of those cost on craigslist with tires.

yeah they make 7 wides I probably would run on the front and 9.5 id like to run on the back 5.75 back space not sure if they will fit yet have to get the car back together and do some measuring, they definatly are not cheap, the rear end is an a body 8 3/4 with the offset shackles and im going to roll the quarter panel lip in, want to go as big as I can tuck in the back, would like to run a 295 tire but cant see to many options out there in a 17" wheel. I see year one makes a set of the wheels but not a polished face for a tad bit cheaper though

-
Back