Reaction score
Just wanted to share
Bought the wife a scat pack charger
And I must say that it's a bitchn ride
Very good power and the fuel mileage isn't all that bad
Mopar did good
Note she came out of a 13 Daytona charger R/T

IMG_0847.JPG

My wife has a 14 AWD R/T, Loves the car, and your rite, good mileage and fun to drive and comfy to ride in.

Nice choice! The difference in power between the 2013 R/T and this car is unreal. I've had my 16 Challenger Scat Pack for about five months now and wonder, how did I live without it! Hands down the most awesome new car I have ever purchased. Enjoy the new ride!

Nice choice! The difference in power between the 2013 R/T and this car is unreal. I've had my 16 Challenger Scat Pack for about five months now and wonder, how did I live without it! Hands down the most awesome new car I have ever purchased. Enjoy the new ride!
The 5.7 is not even in the same ballpark
As far as power huge difference
So far I love this 392. I cannot help but wonder what one would do in a race prepped A body
How many miles have you racked up and roughly how are the mpg's
Any problems yet??

The 5.7 is not even in the same ballpark
As far as power huge difference
So far I love this 392. I cannot help but wonder what one would do in a race prepped A body
How many miles have you racked up and roughly how are the mpg's
Any problems yet??
I've got just over 8k miles on it now, and I bought it in December. Just drove it the Spring Fling Mopar show out in Van Nuys a couple of weekends ago and averaged 25.3 mpg on the interstate at 85 mph running in Eco mode. We did have a couple of short bursts up to 125 or so which probably affected the mileage a little bit LOL. I haven't had a single issue with the car thus far. This 6.4 in a 3000 pound car would be a terror. My Daytona will have a 5.7 based 392 stroker in it, and the car should weigh in around 2800 to 3000 pounds all said and done, which should be more than enough to move it down the road.

-
Back