-
Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$200 Set of 2 American Racing Torq Thust Polished aluminum rims. The wheels are 17x8 with a 5.5 backspacing and a 5 on 4.5 bolt patern for Mopars or fords.

These were on the rear of my 72 Duster with an F body 8 1/4 rear when I got the car and fit great. I then swapped out the 9" front drums to 72-up disc brakes and ran them on the front till I got new rims and they fit great up front too with no rubbing. They have 245/45-17 Goodyear Eagles but they are dryrotted and leak air after a couple days. The rims have no curb rash and are in real nice shape, but they are dull and need a good machine polish. Theres some scartching where the lugs go in from taking them on and off, but not noticable once there bolted up.

I perfer local pickup in Hazlet, NJ but if you want to pay a little extra to pull the tires I can ship. PM me with an email if you want to see more pictures or need more info.

I can also send pictures of them on the front and rear of my Duster.
Butch

2010-05-22 010 (Medium).jpg

2010-05-22 002 (Medium).jpg

Butch, I'll take these. Pull the tires off and get me a total including shipping to Conway, SC 29526 and let me know how you want payment. I'll send you an e-mail with my mailing address. Thanks! W

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back