18 and 17 in wheel package

-

Reaction score
Finally got it out for some pics today. To me the car looks 100% better with the larger wheels as compaired to the 15 in torque thrust but to each his own.

Thanks Mike

328pics006.jpg

328pics012.jpg

328pics017.jpg

328pics018.jpg

328pics019.jpg

Don't know if this will affect you or not but my son put 18s on this Honda he had and cracked 2 of the aluminum rims from hitting potholes. He couldn't figure out why and the only reason I can think of is not enough tire sidewall in the tires. Your Dart looks pretty nice :cheers:

Don't know if this will affect you or not but my son put 18s on this Honda he had and cracked 2 of the aluminum rims from hitting potholes. He couldn't figure out why and the only reason I can think of is not enough tire sidewall in the tires. Your Dart looks pretty nice :cheers:

Either they were super cheap wheels, he ran 20 series tires, or it was the biggest pothole on earth.

Wheels look bitchin!!!

That looks AWESOME!
I love it!
Absolutely perfect stance as well, really sets the car off.
That flat black look almost makes we want to just wetsand my Dart until I have the cash to paint it. I like it with the contrasting gloss black stripe too, thats really unique!

Sweet lookin ride. Who makes those wheels? Are they made by Coys? Oh... and what size are the tires?

Those 18"s give that rear one hell of a rake, either that or you have newer shocks on the back. Looks good.

Was he going 90mph when he hit a huge pothole or maybe it was more like a curb?

Dart looks good 5258!

Sweet lookin ride. Who makes those wheels? Are they made by Coys? Oh... and what size are the tires?

No there Boyd J5R's, 18x9's in the back with 255 tires BFG KDW. Fronts
are 17x7's.

Rake is due to SS springs not new shocks.

Thanks Mike

Definitely watch for the potholes, My 06 Legacy has factory 17 wheels with factory tires and I have broken 3 wheels. One from a pothole, one from curb, and from a chunk of ice in the road in the winter.... 205/50/17's.

On the other hand, the car looks awesome!!!

Wow... That car's perfect! I love the paint & stripe, and the wheels are just right.

Were it mine, I'd lower the rear a smidge more, but I really love what you've got. Looks great!

Clair

Finally got it out for some pics today. To me the car looks 100% better with the larger wheels as compaired to the 15 in torque thrust but to each his own.

Thanks Mike

328pics006.jpg

Nice ride did you have to tub it to fit the 18x9's or adjust anything

Nice ride did you have to tub it to fit the 18x9's or adjust anything

Springs moved in but no mini tub (future project).

I would lower the back end maybe another inch, but I do plan on every once in awhile having my kids ride in the back so leaving it be.

Thanks Mike

-
Back