-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1995 Lou Feregs flat steel bed trailer. It also comes with a tire rack that bolts onto the front of the trailer like if you have a stock car. It is 18' long including a 2' dovetail and has ramps that slide in the sides. This year I replaced all the diamond plate decking, the fenders, and all the lights with LED's. This trailer has 4 wheel brakes, but the wires were cut when the metal got replaced and I haven't had time to redo it. There is all new wiring on the trailer as well with a 7 pin plug. Tires have good tread on them. The ball is a 2 5/16" ball. I am asking $2300 obo, and i am keeping the winch unless we agree otherwise. I have used this to transport cars only and it is in great shape. There are a couple bumps and bruises but this trailer pulls great. I used it to trailer around my 73 Charger. PM me if interested. Let's make a deal.

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 467
  • trailer3.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 452
  • trailer4.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 439
  • trailer6.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 462
Wow! That's cool! Can you tell me how much this trailer weights? I will recommend this to my friend because he is looking for a trailer right now.

I'm not sure how much it weighs. It seems to be lighter than my other trailer that had a wooden deck. It is reinforced where the tires go to with extra angle iron. It has a GVW of 7000 lbs. I towed it behind my silverado 1500 and now I have a f250 and you can't even tell it's back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back