-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of newer Charger police wheels for sale. 5 on 4.5" bolt circle. I paid $200 for them and am asking for $200. They are really clean, no rust anywhere and pretty good paint. Nice and straight!

According to the internet:
Size: 18x7.5
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 115mm
Offset: 31mm

Located Green Bay Wisconsin. Will ship if you want, but probably a bit pricey to do so.
Would also trade for a G3 hemi block /heads/6.1 crank

Picture is from the internet, I can take pictures if needed, but they are buried in the shed at the moment.

Wheels.JPG

Last edited:
"Should be" scares me as a buyer. If you confirm things, you will get more hits.

Are you saying something like a $200 memory from the shed....
Not sure I understand what you are saying here?
Anyway, I bought them from a co-worker earlier in the year to use on my Charger this winter. Have since chosen to not drive the car in the snow and just drive my truck. Hence I no longer need these wheels. I paid him $200 for them and never did any real research on back spacing etc before today because I was putting them on the stock application. They came from the south and aren't rusty and the paint is quite good. If anyone is serious about buying them I will get them pictures of each wheel etc.

Not sure I understand what you are saying here?
Anyway, I bought them from a co-worker earlier in the year to use on my Charger this winter. Have since chosen to not drive the car in the snow and just drive my truck. Hence I no longer need these wheels. I paid him $200 for them and never did any real research on back spacing etc before today because I was putting them on the stock application. They came from the south and aren't rusty and the paint is quite good. If anyone is serious about buying them I will get them pictures of each wheel etc.
Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back