19 70 driver side exhaust manifold interchange

-

69b7bbgts

Reaction score
Hello fellow Mopar guys, I have a 67 barracuda that I've taken headers off of and now putting exhaust manifolds back on. I have a 1970 a body driver side manifold that bolts right up but obviously I'm going to have to come up with some. Paul pipes to hook to the existing exhaust system. Does anybody know if the 70 small block driver side exhaust manifold is the same as a 67? Thank you

Hi, a local guy. Not sure on your question, but I have a 318 with 71-73 manifolds on it. I ended up buying the whole TTI exhaust system with head pipes that match my manifold id numbers. I know they sell just the head pipes, if that's what you are looking for. Just make sure you provide them with that manifold #.

Tti Big money. I've bought their systems for customers before on this particular deal. I'm trying to save a couple bucks. The car already has a complete exhaust system. I am just removing the headers and going to the exhaust manifolds and only need a few feet worth of pipe. Aunt, I just wondered if the 70 to 72 manifold that I put on the driver side is much different from what would have came in 67. So if I had to buy head pipes from someone who would make them is a standard piece if they would work. If not, I'm going to have to have them made custom. By the way, I'm in the Rochester Mopar club. We meet every Wednesday starting at the end of May at eye square. Hopefully you can bring your car down. My name is Mike. I am usually parking cars. Hope to see you there

Mike, sounds good, I will probably join up at some point. Wednesday is my golf league night out at Greystone, which isn't right around the corner, but I'll make it there one Wednesday. What is the usual start time?

The old-timers get there before 3:00. If you want to have a decent spot on the lawn, you need to be there around 4:00 5:00 at the latest. If we get a day where it's not too hot and not cool, it'll be a blowout probably around 80 cars

Accurate Limited Exhaust has factory style pipes to install on those manifolds. If you order, make sure that you have the casting number off the manifolds since they will ask to be sure of sending you the correct piece. Excellent fit with no beating and banging...

Found This on TTI site...

Screenshot 2024-05-08 015203.png

Hello fellow Mopar guys, I have a 67 barracuda that I've taken headers off of and now putting exhaust manifolds back on. I have a 1970 a body driver side manifold that bolts right up but obviously I'm going to have to come up with some. Paul pipes to hook to the existing exhaust system. Does anybody know if the 70 small block driver side exhaust manifold is the same as a 67? Thank you

The outlet on the "70" 318 A-Body exhaust manifold should match a "67" 273 A-Body exhaust manifold. What casting number do you have?

The driver side casting that I want to use is 295-1123 which means that I should be able to use it. Thank you very much zipper for that chart on the passenger side. I plan on using 3830684 which is I believe a truck manifold both have a two and a quarter ball I'm hoping that I will be able to get a pipe for the passenger side zipper. Would you happen to have a chart for the passenger side please? Thank you very much

67 A-Body exhaust manifold castings are LH 2780945 and RH 2843953. 70-71 A-Body 318 casings are LH 2951123. Looks like 73-74 A-Body LH exhaust manifold, casting 3614395, would work also.

67 exhaust manifolds

P1010001.JPG
P1010002.JPG

73-74 LH exhaust manifold

P1010003.JPG

Fs, I have both driver side manifolds, the 1123 and the 395. Which one do you think would work better?

Would you like to sell that passenger side if it has a two and a quarter ball?

The 67 manifolds are not for sale. They are for my brothers 67 Barrauda. I was going to put the factory Commando single exhaust on it. They are Jet Hot ceramic coated inside and out. Put a "Wanted" post for the RH 2843953 manifold. They are very common from 1967 thru 1972 across all bodies.

So I'm pretty sure a standard head pipe for the driver side will work. The passenger side is using a truck manifold which looks identical to a manifold that I took off a 360 duster so that actually might be a standard manifold. Also been communicating with accurate exhaust for a week now. Their main tech guy has been out and I have not been able to get an answer from them and whether this will work

-
Back