1920 carb again

-

scampy72

Reaction score
hey all just finished the rebuild on my carb, its a holley 1920 on a slant six and i put it on the car and now it is leaking by where the fuel inlet goes into the fuel bowl. was wondering if there is supposed to be a gasket there or if i just need to tighten it down some more?

thanks
marc

heres a pic i know its not the best but its all i got, it would be right there on the bottom where that cylinder meets the bowl i guess.

Attachments

• carb 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 99
I wish I could help ya; but mine just started leaking out the bottom. I have not had a chance to check into it yet. I think it would be easier for me to change my intake & carb to the spare 2 brrl I have.

ok so i realized i need the gasket and found it, i guess i had missed it in the kit but now when i took off the fuel inlet the little plastic cap that goes over the needle and seat was off of it, i had to take off the fuel bowl cover to get to it. :banghead: so now where am i? im hoping that pep boys or one of the other auto places will have the part otherwise i guess i have to order one on line. any suggestions?

-
Back