Status
Not open for further replies.

TAK65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

not an A-body want-ad but Mopar anyhow...

Looking for a vg/exc used or NOS distributor Plym/Dodge flathead. I think the years applicable are from 37 till 54.

Anybody have one or even a tip where to buy?

Hi,

not an A-body want-ad but Mopar anyhow...

Looking for a vg/exc used or NOS distributor Plym/Dodge flathead. I think the years applicable are from 37 till 54.

Anybody have one or even a tip where to buy?

there are a pair of early fifties Cranbrookes in the local yard. I did sell one of the engines to a sheik in Saudi Arabia. The other should still have the complete engine. PM for details.
Dave S. Dona ana NM

Cranbrooke pics. I know very little about these cars, am fuzzy with pre 64 stuff of all makes.

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

there are a couple model...series if you will..IGS; IAT while they will interchange in the engine...23 inch blocks US made...your tune up parts will be series specific..whatever model you should be able to locate and purchase, do order your tune up parts by the series that is marked on the red tag..if different than your application do record this somewhere for future reference....later models will have a green tag if for 12 volt operation...their timing curve may be a bit more than you want however due to the increase in CR and cam specs at the end of the flathead series. If you tell me your actual engine year application (see stamp on engine block above the generator, will be a letter + the next two numbers) I may be able to tell you what exact model you are needing example: IAT4011

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back