-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amaezing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few of these 1941,42,43 trucks from what apears to be military style trucks because of the big ole front fenders and the massive grill, but the cabs and such are all the same. I am in New Castle, near Glenwood Spings, Colorado and i would like to get a few hundred out of each of these. if someone wants the whole lot of them i will do a great deal.

looky 001.jpg

looky 002.jpg

looky 004.jpg

looky 005.jpg

how many are there? how many are just cabs, or cab and front clip and so on? i would be interested, i will just have to figure out how to get all of them at once. if you could post a few more pictures that would be great
thanks

Ohhhh my !!!! Looks like could be Power Wagons ???? $$$$$ Most likely they are Military... Not many civilian vehicles made during those years because of the war....I so wish you where closer... Somebody is going to get a good deal...

how many are there? how many are just cabs, or cab and front clip and so on? i would be interested, i will just have to figure out how to get all of them at once. if you could post a few more pictures that would be great
thanks
o.k. here goes. there are three of the cabs that you seee in the pictures. two of which are useable for restoring and one for parts so there are 5 doors total, two beds, like in the picture, one set of rear fenders, the other doesn't, two hoods, two sets of the military style fenders,and two grill assemblies, but one of them is tweaked from a wreck.
Heres the one i like, there is also one from the same year, but it was an open top fire truck, with the fold down front window that they cut apart. i have the firewall home and will get pictures up when i can go outside and get some. i still have to get the back 3/4 of the truck home, but i will get it in a few days as well as the third cab. there is also two frames and motors, but i don't think i can get them unless there was a big bonus in it for me. it is in trecherous location. anyhow thanks for the inquiries. i will post pics buy lunch.

I have always wanted an old Dodge military truck; but as usual timing is bad.

Your top pics appear to be from the WC series probably a WC12 or WC40 trucks. 1/2 ton 4x4's started production in '41

Your open top may be a M37 or WC series; but I am guessing without seeing a pic of it.

I have a book here on military vehicles if you need help identifying the open top truck.

If this were closer to August I would be on my way out to get them.

here some more of the other one in my yard and we are probly going today to get more parts. should i get the motors and drivetrain also?

delete 009.jpg

delete 010.jpg

delete 013.jpg

delete 031.jpg

delete 032.jpg

delete 033.jpg

delete 034.jpg

delete 035.jpg

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

if you go on moparts.com,,there is a street rodders section,,there are a few guys over there that will be able to help you identify your trucks,,and maybe sell your parts,,

whats with the cars in the back round??? like the hudson terra plane???

if you go on moparts.com,,there is a street rodders section,,there are a few guys over there that will be able to help you identify your trucks,,and maybe sell your parts,,

whats with the cars in the back round??? like the hudson terra plane???
yea thats my wifes terraplane. the others are all projects, for sale of coarse. not the hudson or the 39sedan right now but all the others are for sale.

The open top looks like a WC12 1/2 ton open cab weapons carrier. Other WC open top models exist.
The sheet metal on the front of the rest of the trucks are from WC's.
The boxes look civilian which would make them early '41 or prior production. Civilian production for the military was the VC series. Same cabs as WC's different front (Fenders, grill, hood) and rear fenders. WC's were easier to work on in the field.

Do they have any data plates inside the cab? Id plates were on the glove box door, left front frame rail and left front spring.

There were far less civilain models than the one with the military fenders.

13,319 open cabs.
9585 closed cabs produced.

Every time I see this thread I say Friggin fragg'n @%#$&^%*&^$E$ damn why not in the SouthEast. I'd be all over them.
Would make a nice Rat Wrecker project.

Good luck.

The open top looks like a WC12 1/2 ton open cab weapons carrier. Other WC open top models exist.
The sheet metal on the front of the rest of the trucks are from WC's.
The boxes look civilian which would make them early '41 or prior production. Civilian production for the military was the VC series. Same cabs as WC's different front (Fenders, grill, hood) and rear fenders. WC's were easier to work on in the field.

Do they have any data plates inside the cab? Id plates were on the glove box door, left front frame rail and left front spring.

There were far less civilain models than the one with the military fenders.

13,319 open cabs.
9585 closed cabs produced.
yes there are some numbers. i will try to get them and post for you. i am pretty sure that the open top was a fire truck, due to the back half being there and it is red. but i don't know shi% about dodge.

amaezing:
I am in Edwards and am very interested in your dodges.
Thanks!
Craig

i like that! chevaplane!!! thats it's new name. Thanks fish dude!!!

well dont blame me for your using a chevy lol at least your not building a slopar,,,that is what i call GM, powered mopar vintage iron also called street rods,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back