Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Contact seller
View attachment P081913_0912.jpg

View attachment P121213_1654.jpg

View attachment P121213_1654[01].jpg

View attachment P121213_1655.jpg

View attachment P121213_1655[01].jpg

For sale or trade!! Rust free body (minimal surface rust), needs floor pans and rockers (which are cheap) All trim and interior is there interior needs redone.. All exterior trim, bumpers etc.. all there.. Motor and tranny complete and motor is free tranny is gyromatic, still has original breather, generator etc.. Has magnum 500 wheels rings and caps on car.. decent tires (14") was running when pulled into barn, havent messed with trying to start it.. Has title.. Asking $2000.00 or possible trade... (70's and up dodge motorhome) or decent 1999 and up stratus, breeze, intrepid.. Consider mopar parts as well.. let me know what you got.. Thanks

Forgot to show the super nice rear bumper.....has straight 6 I think 232ci..all original 6 volt system...

Yes I have contempulated stuffing a bblk into it,it has room,just too many projects going on and this one has to go,my wife has claimed this for a future car for her but I got to finish the dart 1st so its gonna find another home,its a solid project and parts are cheap,pair of rockers are only 65 bucs,145 for f-floorpans,some rust in trk but all flat metal[bottom]...a true patina car..and its light about the same as the dart in size also..oh and get this it has a factory inside hood release latch,that blew my mind...it's also for sale locally

Am highly motivated to move this soon..make some offers...never know what I may say yes to..

New price..$1750...cash..still up to trades for bblk stuff,need some eddy heads or stealths...2355 std pistons for 440 or stock 6pak pistons...3.73-3.91 gears ring and pinion for 742 or 489 case...fiberglass front fenders/hood for 71 dart..440 stuff...possibly 451 stroker stuff..never know what I may trade for...

Gas Monkey will buy it and just clear coat it! Then sell it for 25,000! Lol
Yes my wife suggested that,those guys get on my nerves and Sue[the upholsterer] cracks me up...*** monkeys is a perfect description...dont believe 3/4's of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back