[WANTED] 1950 chrylser rear drum

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked it up, Hollander lists the hub and the drum as separate pieces instead of an assembly so you have a double issue to work with to get the correct part. Do you have a 4 1/2" or a 5 1/2" bolt pattern? 6 cylinder or a V8 car?

What questions did Bud's ask you?
i just told them what car i had and what i needed...flat 6 motor 5 x4.5 bolt pattern

so how do i find one lol

You have me confused. You posted this picture and said it was broke. What is broke about it?

IMG_20131117_113042.jpg

wow. hopefully okcarcollecters tip will lead to the right part. the cranbrookes had a smaller drum, appeared to be under 10 inch inside diameter. local yard here had another fifties car, a plymouth, but its rear drum was gone and was 11 in.

Attachments

• 100_3262.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_3261.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3258.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3260.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3259.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 99
wow. hopefully okcarcollecters tip will lead to the right part. the cranbrookes had a smaller drum, appeared to be under 10 inch inside diameter. local yard here had another fifties car, a plymouth, but its rear drum was gone and was 11 in.

Yep its gonna have to be a Chrysler

i just called they dont have the puller to get it off its a 51 new yorker

Then why do they even have it shown in their inventory?
It should be flagged in their computer to where only they can see it.

As of this minute I am out of suggestions.
The two yards that had those cars near me shut down in crushed everything a couple years ago.
I am afraid the high price of scrap took a lot of these cars out of the supply chain.

Then why do they even have it shown in their inventory?
It should be flagged in their computer to where only they can see it.

As of this minute I am out of suggestions.
The two yards that had those cars near me shut down in crushed everything a couple years ago.
I am afraid the high price of scrap took a lot of these cars out of the supply chain.
well just keep your eye out im still looking and thanks for all the help

Contact this eBay seller. They are parting a 1952 Chrysler Windsor.

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/49-50-51-52-53-54-CHRYSLER-WINDSOR-DESOTO-LEFT-FRONT-DOOR-WINDOW-GLASS-/121215958104?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3908bc58&vxp=mtr[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back