-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4 DOOR JUNKIE!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my truck. It's complete, not running. It will need 2 wheels put on the rims for the rear to move it. I have been off work since the first of January, and running behind on funds. NO, I do not want to sell it, but must provide for my wife a 3 kids.......this just sucks!:sad:

1952 Dodge truck, flat 6, 3 speed. I have 5 original 16" steel rims, and 4 Dodge dog dish caps. I got a new 6vlt regulator, cap, points, plugs and wires. I never had the chance to connect it all and try to start it. I was told the truck has compression, but no spark. The guy I bought it from is a pretty honest dude, so I believe him. The crank does spin freely. I have removed the bed and fenders only since I've owned it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/safeguy383/

$2000 obo

Thanx, Phil

Westmont, IL 60559

[type type type ..... whoops there's new For Sale Forum rules now so I can't say how cool I think it is :-D and how sorry I am you're being forced to sell it. Delete delete delete]

Here's a bump for some more exposure. Good luck with the sale junkie!

[type type type ..... whoops there's new For Sale Forum rules now so I can't say how cool I think it is :-D and how sorry I am you're being forced to sell it. Delete delete delete]

Here's a bump for some more exposure. Good luck with the sale junkie!

Thanx CudaChick1968!

Now to top it off, I just found out I need a disc fusion in my lower back! I will be off work another 8 months!

Cheers

Neat truck! Do you have the wiper motor and windshield wiper assembly? Did the truck come with front turn signals? Bob

There was a similar truck on the tv show gears awhile back.Was the International version with a 348.Cool!

Very Nice truck! I hate you have to sell it because i don't believe another that nice exists. I am praying for you situation and you health. My hope is that you'll come out of all of this on top! David

Neat truck! Do you have the wiper motor and windshield wiper assembly? Did the truck come with front turn signals? Bob

Turn signals~I just bought them, as they were missing......$175.00 is what I paid for them. Wiper arms are missing, but easy to find. Wiper motor??? I never checked!?!?!? I will check tomorrow. I have someone coming to see it.

Thank you, Phil

Cool truck.. how far is Beecher from Rockford? I'd be willing to give ya hand getting it ready if you need it.

I no longer live in Beecher, IL. I have recently moved to Westmont, IL 60559 You are a good hour and a half I believe. It has to go at this time funds are low, and I am going in for a spinal fusion in a couple weeks.

Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back