Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I have an International pickup for sale. I'm unsure of the year, but its somewhere from 1953 - 55.
It has a Ford 9", but I'm unsure of the gearing. It has a Chevy straight 6, and standard tranny. One rear rim is a wide Keystone, and the other side is a wide steel. The front fenders are in great shape, as well as the hood, box, rear fenders, and tail gate.

Would be a great candidate to something custom, or a project truck.

I am located in Errington (near Parksville), BC, Canada.

Make an offer.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Split rear window, I don't recall ever seeing one of those on an Int'l.
That's what a Chevy motor looks like, lol.
I initially had it pegged as a '54, but ...I can't help you locking that year in.
For sure a good rod candidate.

Good luck with the sale!

Regarding that split rear window, someone actually cut the roof off the truck, so it is just sitting on the lower section of the cab right now. Maybe from another truck with the same cab, but with a split rear window?

Cool truck. My '51 had a split window like that. Only difference was the front clip. I know they changed the grill and hood but don't know for sure if they changed the fenders. Should make someone a good project.

Saw this one recently. It has the split rear window.

Attachments

• 100_2863 (Medium).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • 100_2862 (Medium).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,143
Well, have yet to hear from the guy who was interested. Someone else today offered me $1, which sort of insulted me. Honestly, I paid $300 to get it off an island, and brought to my place. I just want that $300 back, and hopefully someone can make use of it in a way that isn't turning it into a squished cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back