Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just cut and pated this from my CL ad...

1953 F-100 PROJECT, here we go again...

If you are interested in the truck you MUST be able to come look at it in person and have access to YOUR OWN TRAILER!!! The first guy to show up with cash or a good trade will get it no B.S.!

Volare clip with 0 miles on rebuild, all new bushings, balljoints, tie rods/sleaves and KYB front shocks, nothing torqued down just bolted on so you can detail it yourself. It does need a new T-bar on one side so the new T-bar anchor bushings are not installed yet. If I come across a T-bar I will grab it but if not the Lynwood pull apart on Hwy 99 has a yellow mopar wagon and a wood grain M-body wagon that both have the T-bars for $2.50 a foot (I know it's weird pricing but it is pretty cheap).

Frame was checked on a frame rack, boxed in, rear was C-notched, has a Mopar 8 3/4 rear with a 489 case (unknown gears/non sure grip, the rear was out of a Newport with a 400/727 so I will guess that they are around 2.89-3.23), new leaf springs, old pair of air shocks.

The truck is rust free, has a louvered hood, perfect running boards, new rear roll pan still in the box, new cab mounts installed, reverse tilt hood kit, custom gauges built by my dad back in the late 70's, blue tinted glass except the rear window (clear but I checked and any glass shop can get the blue tint safety glass and cut it for cheap), there is a new EZ wire 21 circuit kit still in the box, all new door latches/locks and keys still in the boxes, Volare tilt telescopic steering column with the key (mounted but not hooked up, Volare power brake master cylinder/booster/valve and pedal that still need to be bolted to the fire wall, brake lines are run from the front to the rear it just needs new soft lines, it needs a gas tank and lines, last weekend I patched some holes in the floor that were cut in by the previous owner and I cleaned and primed the floor with rustolium red primer, interior was done by Bob Jasper back in the early-mid 80's, it has a lincoln electric bench seat, chrome cowl vent, custom battery tray in the passenger side inner fender well, Ford Econoline tail lights molded into the rear fenders, fuel filler door in the rear of the cab, teardrop antenna hole flushed into the rear of the cab. I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now.

My dad built this truck back in the 70's-80's then traded it to a friend and he redid it a few times then it sat apart in his shop for about 15 years. I bout it from him a few years ago with the intent of dropping in a smallblock mopar and drive it but I have too many projects, not enough room and I just bought a house so it needs to go.

There is no motor or tranny but it is set up for a big block mopar and 727 auto. Motor mounts are easy so you can put in anything you want.

BUT! If I trade it and I end up with a Mopar I have a rebuilt 350 chevy that is 30 over along with a T350 tranny and some other chevy stuff I might throw in with the truck OR if I trade it and end up with a chevy I have a rebuilt 360 mopar that is 40 over with a gear drive and a bunch of other goodies that I might throw in. So you have some options to work with.

I HAVE A CLEAR WASHINGTON STATE TITLE THAT IS IN MY NAME AND HAS NO B.S. ATTACHED AT ALL!

I am asking $4800obo for the truck and all the parts that come with it. I would prefer to trade it.

I will trade for...and read this carefully.........

A RUNNING car built before 1965 this includes things like a rat rod, a stock running/stopping car that still has the stock motor and maybe some body issues here and there, I would LOVE a running station wagon, just remember something built BEFORE 1966! I do not want your Jeep, mini truck, import, go kart, or Honda motorcycle! I want something that can be a driver as is that I can play with while I drive it. I don't care if it has 2 or 4 doors just send me a picture and some info and maybe we can work something out. The truck is ready to go now and I will not do any work on it for you, either you want it the way it is or you don't want it at all!

J.R. 1-425-614-6499 cell.

1953 F-100 PROJECT, here we go again...

If you are interested in the truck you MUST be able to come look at it in person and have access to YOUR OWN TRAILER!!! I will not be removing this ad until it is gone so don't ask me to hold it for you, the first guy to show up with cash or a good trade will get it no B.S.!

Volare clip with 0 miles on rebuild, all new bushings, balljoints, tie rods/sleaves and KYB front shocks, nothing torqued down just bolted on so you can detail it yourself. It does need a new T-bar on one side so the new T-bar anchor bushings are not installed yet. If I come across a T-bar I will grab it but if not the Lynwood pull apart on Hwy 99 has a yellow mopar wagon and a wood grain M-body wagon that both have the T-bars for $2.50 a foot (I know it's weird pricing but it is pretty cheap).

Frame was checked on a frame rack, boxed in, rear was C-notched, has a Mopar 8 3/4 rear with a 489 case (unknown gears/non sure grip, the rear was out of a Newport with a 400/727 so I will guess that they are around 2.89-3.23), new leaf springs, old pair of air shocks.

The truck is rust free, has a louvered hood, perfect running boards, new rear roll pan still in the box, new cab mounts installed, reverse tilt hood kit, custom gauges built by my dad back in the late 70's, blue tinted glass except the rear window (clear but I checked and any glass shop can get the blue tint safety glass and cut it for cheap), there is a new EZ wire 21 circuit kit still in the box, all new door latches/locks and keys still in the boxes, Volare tilt telescopic steering column with the key (mounted but not hooked up, Volare power brake master cylinder/booster/valve and pedal that still need to be bolted to the fire wall, brake lines are run from the front to the rear it just needs new soft lines, it needs a gas tank and lines, last weekend I patched some holes in the floor that were cut in by the previous owner and I cleaned and primed the floor with rustolium red primer, interior was done by Bob Jasper back in the early-mid 80's, it has a lincoln electric bench seat, chrome cowl vent, custom battery tray in the passenger side inner fender well, Ford Econoline tail lights molded into the rear fenders, fuel filler door in the rear of the cab, teardrop antenna hole flushed into the rear of the cab. I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now.

My dad built this truck back in the 70's-80's then traded it to a friend and he redid it a few times then it sat apart in his shop for about 15 years. I bout it from him a few years ago with the intent of dropping in a smallblock mopar and drive it but I have too many projects, not enough room and I just bought a house so it needs to go.

There is no motor or tranny but it is set up for a big block mopar and 727 auto. Motor mounts are easy so you can put in anything you want.

BUT! If I trade it and I end up with a Mopar I have a rebuilt 350 chevy that is 30 over along with a T350 tranny and some other chevy stuff I might throw in with the truck OR if I trade it and end up with a chevy I have a rebuilt 360 mopar that is 40 over with a gear drive and a bunch of other goodies that I might throw in. So you have some options to work with.

I HAVE A CLEAR WASHINGTON STATE TITLE THAT IS IN MY NAME AND HAS NO B.S. ATTACHED AT ALL!

I am asking $4800obo for the truck and all the parts that come with it. I would prefer to trade it.

I will trade for...and read this carefully.........

A RUNNING car built before 1965 this includes things like a rat rod, a stock running/stopping car that still has the stock motor and maybe some body issues here and there, I would LOVE a running station wagon, just remember something built BEFORE 1965! I do not want your Jeep, mini truck, import, go kart, or Honda motorcycle! I want something that can be a driver as is that I can play with while I drive it. I don't care if it has 2 or 4 doors just send me a picture and some info and maybe we can work something out. The truck is ready to go now and I will not do any work on it for you, either you want it the way it is or you don't want it at all!

J.R. 1-425-614-6499 cell.

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/360scamp/53 F-100 for sale/?start=all

100_5811.jpg

100_5828.jpg

100_5824.jpg

100_5820.jpg

100_5834.jpg

100_5838.jpg

100_5795.jpg

100_5822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.