-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62v200

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 1955 Dodge Coronet 2dr., 270cid Poly V8, 2spd. PowerFlite trans. All new wheel cyls, lines, shoes, master cyl, along with fuel pump, carburetor, water pump, voltage regulator. New bulbs all around, heater/defroster works, turn signals, etc. Dual exaust through turbo mufflers. Passenger's quarter has been replaced as well as both rocker panels and front floor boards. Good, solid old car that can be driven anywhere. Comes with extra parts to convert to 12V. Excellent candidate for a Gasser, I can picture anything from a hot small block to a Hemi under the hood, there's room! Car is finished flat black with Keystone rims all around. I am asking $4800.oo or best offer no trades - no delivery - Located in Massillon, Ohio. PM me for more pics and info. Thanks.

007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

012.jpg

Now that's something you don't see for sale usually..........unique car

Now that is a nice ride...if you weren't in idaho I would seriously be thinking about this one....(like I need any more cars haha)

My loss is your gain, I had plans to make this a "Gasser" but my bank account has other plans. I have some wiggle room on the price but not alot. It's got the original drive train, 270 cid Poly head with 2 spd Powerflite trans, lever shift on the dash. (pushbuttons were in '56) The odometer reads 47,500 + or - a few miles. The service sticker in the door jamb reads 22,000miles in 1968 and 35,000 in 1972.....so it may have been rolled over, it may not have been. I know the car sat for a long time before I got it and ressurrected it. CLEAR Ohio title. Anyone who's interested can PM me for more info and pics, thanks.

I have two of these. this one is a really nice car. the fins on the back are expensive if you have to find a set and they make the car. The 270 came as a Hemi so if you find the parts you can make it a Hemi without changing the engine. I suppose it would cool chopped up but these are a great car done up stock with a nice set of wheels. in their day, a 270 would rip the guts out of a 55 chevy with a 265 :-D
I hope you find it a good home.

Those are all Hard tops, no pillar between the door and back seat window. Mine's a sedan.

I have always loved these with their tri-tone schemes. Somebody please buy this soon. It's killing me to see it keep coming around.

That is a great looking car, looks really good in flat black. Maybe better that way than the tri-colors. My first car was a 55 Plymouth Savoy, very similar to this body but without the top chrome fin. I loved that car. Wish I could afford another now.

The fins were an option in 55, only on the high end Coronets,(Lancer, Royal) I added these ones. If some one seriously wants it...PM me, there is some...SOME wiggle room on the price. NO TRADES, unless you want to trade some Ben Franklins, Andrew Jacksons, etc.

For sale: 1955 Dodge Coronet 2dr., 270cid Poly V8, 2spd. PowerFlite trans. All new wheel cyls, lines, shoes, master cyl, along with fuel pump, carburetor, water pump, voltage regulator. New bulbs all around, heater/defroster works, turn signals, etc. Dual exaust through turbo mufflers. Passenger's quarter has been replaced as well as both rocker panels and front floor boards. Good, solid old car that can be driven anywhere. Comes with extra parts to convert to 12V. Excellent candidate for a Gasser, I can picture anything from a hot small block to a Hemi under the hood, there's room! Car is finished flat black with Keystone rims all around. I am asking $4800.oo or best offer no trades - no delivery - Located in Massillon, Ohio. PM me for more pics and info. Thanks.

I love your car dude..... I wish I had the room for another project....... It really needs this coming through the hood.....

6x2.jpg

Taking it down to $4500.oo or best offer. Interested? PM me...NO TRADES....pick up only.

Car is also listed on Ebay.....it's gotta go...$4500 or best...NO TRADES.

I have it listed for $3500.oo firm, if anyone's interested PM me....no trades.

$3500?!?!!! Damn, that's sweet. If only I had the time to go get it and drag it back to Canada.....

Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

:love7::love7::love7: I love the 50's mopars, I have a 55 plymouth savoy 2 door hardtop, it needs alot of work though

Can you say different? I love different. I love the look of the green one with the wires on it. Great car. Just so you guys know, a #1 car like this books for $16700. Even a #3 which this is close, books for $7520. Someone is going to get a deal.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back