Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a first year, Very rare! 1957 Sweptside Dodge truck that has sat in the back of the shop under carport for years. Needs a new home. Nice project truck. When finished will be worth your trouble. These trucks are nice collectible trucks. The truck has not a dent on it, original color Red and white, light surface rust body/parts, never been wrecked. All the parts are there including the Hemi motor 392, we took out of it with one cracked head, no trans. All chrome is there stainless panels are good needs buffed, doors are there but off body, interior is there, bumpers, etc... all there. The floor bed (wood) is gone. I will collect all pieces and clean up and will take pics. if I have a serious buyer. At this point make an offer. Send me a PM Thank you!

:director: Yes! there is crap on and around the truck, I will clean it up later...

:banghead: I was trying to post pictures but I don't know how to resize my pictures to post them. Please help! I guess I will have to send them by e-mail. PM me! Thanks

Here are your pics, I can't seem to save them and make them bigger. Maybe someone else can help, sorry

Attachments

• swept.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2,784
  • swept2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2,679
  • GetAttachmenswept3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,771
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2,709
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,746
Hello,
I am sending to all this message, that was interested in the 1957 Dodge Swiftside truck. Later on this week I will make a decision on selling the truck to the highest bidder. My asking price was 4k. Some of you have made some good offers but I told you I wanted to think on it. If you would like to increase your bid on the truck please send me a message and leave information on how I can get a hold of you. Good Luck!
Thank you! Spencer

OK, a little update to this sale. The truck is no longer availableSOLD If you was wondering how much it sold for? $2,700 and it took me and two guys 6 hours to clear parts away and find all the original truck parts and load the beautiful truck up on the trailer. It's new home is in still in texas, an hour away from Houston. I can not wait to see this truck restored to prime again. Good luck!

For A-Bodies Only.com Thank you for this wonderful run site, people support this site... Become a GOLD MEMBER!

Wow, that is a great deal for someone! Did a member here buy it? What are his intentions with it? I noticed in the pic the bumper had the very rare bumper guards, my friend would kill for those, very expensive...if you can find them. I think these trucks are cool but for the cost of just restoring the trim and all the rechroming alone, I could restore a whole car, takes $ to make these trucks right but when they are done they are a real jewl!

Wow, that is a great deal for someone! Did a member here buy it? What are his intentions with it? I noticed in the pic the bumper had the very rare bumper guards, my friend would kill for those, very expensive...if you can find them. I think these trucks are cool but for the cost of just restoring the trim and all the rechroming alone, I could restore a whole car, takes $ to make these trucks right but when they are done they are a real jewl!

Hello 66340SEDAN,
No the truck was not Sold to a member here. Old Rides sold it for me. With this truck all the chrome was there in great shape. The bumpers were perfect with the bumper guards never been hit. Check on ebay there is a guy that has a pair of guards for sale for 35.00 a piece right now. Check Texas Ebay. The new owner of the '57 sweptside truck is going to restore her back to original condition. He had another one that was about half of a truck. He said he would send me updated pictures in about one year. I offered him the 292 Hemi and Tranny I have for sale but he wanted to see if he could get the motor running that came with the truck. If you know of someone looking for a 392. send PM... Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back