-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rj72cda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
just like christine when u restore 1958 sports coupewas a manual trans car has 150 mph speedo no motor no trans, good solid car that has been off the road since late 60's. asking $3500 car located in 27244 zip code NC
PM only, check the rules

Attachments

• IMAG0060.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 837
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 814
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 783
wish I had pics of a '57 Plymouth that a local guy altered making a shortened 2 dr out of a 4 dr. It was so ugly it was actually cute. He sold it for $3500 without engine/trans.

Wow, what a deal!! The bumper wings are a rare option and worth half the asking price alone!! Wish it was closer, that is a dream car of mine.....

id sell the dodge same price hood and other parts put away in shed (headlights, upper bumper)

If you were on the other side of the country, it'd be in my driveway right now!!!

If you were on the other side of the country, it'd be in my driveway right now!!!

that temds to be the story with these cars, when u want one its far away when u need to move one those who want it are far away

just like christine when u restore 1958 sports coupewas a manual trans car has 150 mph speedo no motor no trans, good solid car that has been off the road since late 60's. asking $3500 car located in 27244 zip code NC
PM only, check the rules

You selling the '58 AND the'57? That's what the other one is isn't it?

thanks, Bill

was only looking to move one of them right now and the plymouth is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back