-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkiedog64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my '60 Plymouth Valiant. I purchased it a few months back from a man in Texas where it had been sitting in a field for years. Check out my entrance post here for some info and pictures: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=151986

Progress thus far: got motor running; runs well but smokes. I've had the head off and the cylinder wear is even with no cylinder wall scoring. New gaskets from the head gasket and up, rebuilt carb, new tires, new brakes (MC, all new wheel cylinders, shoes, drums turned, all new rubber flex brake lines). Brake system is hooked up and full and I have started bleeding, but not yet finished; no leaks. New ball and trunion seal and clamps, new rear u joint. Radiator re-worked, pressure tested, and painted by radiator shop. New belt. Trans output turns when motor is running and trans in gear and pumps clean ATF out the cooling lines (radiator not yet hooked up). Have not tried to move it yet (still on jack stands). Front and rear bench seats removed; they will need to be recovered. Needs floor pans. All glass is good.

Car is definitely a project but a good starting point. I was going to strip it down, build a hot /6 for it and race (install two aluminum buckets, replace flat glass w/ lexan, remove door panels, remove window crank mechanisms, etc.) but I pulled my head out of my rear and realized I need to be saving for a house rather than building an old race car.

The car is located in Laurel, Mississippi, about 1.5 hours southeast of Jackson, Mississippi. I can have the car rolling and probably driving within the next few days to assist with loading. I am asking $1200. Shoot a PM if interested. I can provide more info and pics upon request. I also have a '68 Dodge 383 for sale. Good core block, crank and rods. Complete minus oil pan. Disassembled. Asking $300 for the 383.

Thanks,
Stephan

Attachments

• DSC03535.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC03536.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC03537.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 473
  • DSC03538.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC03540.JPG