Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
It might be a bit premature, but I am interested in finding a 1960 to 1962 valiant or lancer Two door preferably, but I consider a four-door or even a station wagon. I don’t want one that’s restored, but I want one that has been neglected and left to rust. A drag car or drag car project would be wonderful as well. I am in the process of moving closer to a dragstrip and would like one of these lightweight early A-bodies to take out to run.

It might be a bit premature, but I am interested in finding a 1960 to 1962 valiant or lancer Two door preferably, but I consider a four-door or even a station wagon. I don’t want one that’s restored, but I want one that has been neglected and left to rust. A drag car or drag car project would be wonderful as well. I am in the process of moving closer to a dragstrip and would like one of these lightweight early A-bodies to take out to run.

Not Mine

Sold for $9200 and the buyer backed out.

1962 Plymouth Valiant | eBay

I have mine on Offerup.com/Tucson. '62 Signet. Not restored, but looks like it in pictures. Runs/drives/clean title. Solid frame rails but some poorly repaired typical rust low in rear quarters. Motor tired, burns oil but does not smoke on highway. Starts every day. Aftermarket Pioneer bluetooth stereo/CD player. Door panels and seats well worn. PM if interested or want additional pics.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

valiant01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back