-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudshark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1960 to 1966 Plymouth Valiant or Dodge Dart station wagon. Car must be mostly rust free. Mechanicals not as important, but I would prefer a drivable car (but not a show car). I'm looking for something that I can drive and restore at the same time.
If you have such a vehicle for sale, please include as many pics as possible. A detailed description and some history would be appreciated too please. I'm willing to drive considerable distances for the right car, but I want to know what I'm getting into before making such a road trip (I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada). Thanks. John B.

Thanks to all of you who contributed to this thread. I hope you won't feel betrayed when I tell you that I bought a 1964 Volvo 544.
My objective from the start had been to find a car with buckets of character, but that could still be a practical daily driver. Things like fuel efficiency, parts availability and reliability all figured high on my list of criteria. As such, I think the 544 should be a good fit. I would have preferred a rust free Valiant wagon, but they're scarcer than hens teeth in Ontario, Canada. I think that a lot of them were simply driven into the ground because they stood up to that kind of use so well.
Oh well, maybe in my next life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back